[+] Feature added
[-] Bug removed
[*] Feature improved
Version 0.3.1 [07-12-2009]
- [+] ESC-Key closes Dialogs (Settings, URL Window)
- [+] Settings Dialog has Cancel/OK Buttons
- [+] When opening the Playlist Window, the focus is on the corresponding edit
- [*] Path to the DB is shown, if you have an old version db.
- [-] Used wrong handle in OpenFileDlg
- [-] Repeat mode couldn't be deactivated
- [-] Language hasn't been saved
- [-] Fixed bug in settings view
- [-] Fixed bug in internal default language
- [-] Huge leak in Display Class fixed (thx turboPASCAL!)
- [-] Multimedia key hook didn't work
- [-] Settings dialog could be open several times
- [-] Some cosmetics in several dialogs
Version 0.3.0 [01-12-2009]
- [+] Drag and Drop added
- [+] Hotkeys added
- [+] Window can be moved
- [+] Options Dialog added
- [+] Added logging functionality
- [+] Added URL management
- [+] SmallTune now speaks German too. :)
- [+] It selects the language automatically, can be changed on runtime.
- [+] SmallTune comes with its own User Agent, "SmallTune/0.3"
- [+] Playlist supports "Enter" Key.
- [+] When filtering the playlist, pressing the "Enter" Key will result in playing the first item being selected.
- [*] Design changes if an Internet Stream is being played
- [*] If the song title is way too long for the window, it "bounces" from right to left and back
- [*] Switched to Mozilla Public License because of the use of BASS as the audio lib
- [-] Crash fixed when clicking on "next" at activated Shuffle-Mode
- [-] Opening the playlist after playing an internet stream result in all items being selected
- [-] TNA-Tooltip didn't change
Version 0.2.1 [15-11-2009]
- [-] After restarting the explorer, the icon was lost.
- [-] After adding files oder folders, clicking and removing items from the playlist without restarting failed
- [-] Different names for the same action
- [-] Position didn't change when Taskbar was replaced
Version 0.2.0 [13-11-2009]
- [+] Showing the main window on startup - less confusing. :)
- [+] Added more functionality to the playlist window
- [+] Highlighting the current track in the Playlist
- [+] Automatically scrolls the Playlist to the current track
- [+] turboPASCAL added word ellipsis for title
- [+] turboPASCAL added "Stay on top" functionality
- [+] He also redesigned the "AddURL" - Dialog
- [+] Titel scrolls if the text is too long
- [+] You can easily look for the artist on Google, Wikipedia (en) and MySpace
- [+] Tooltips added
- [*] Removed the stop button (did anyone use it?)
- [*] Switched to BASS 2.4.4
- [*] Switched Title And Artist
- [*] URLs are now stored in the main database
- [*] Display shows different info if a stream is played.
- [*] Small display redesigned
- [-] Memory leak fixed
- [-] turboPASCAL fixed an error in his Open - Dialog.
Version 0.1.1 [30-10-2009]
- [+] Added Links to "Info..." and "Help..."
- [+] Items from the playlist can be deleted
- [-] Playing a new track without resuming from the pausing state caused an error
Version 0.1.0 [30-10-2009]